Sunday, February 12, 2017

NAVATAUYABA - Week 7

Sickness
Bula Vinaka!
Hey everyone! Yet another week has come and gone! Time is way too fast! This last week was transfer week, but both my companion and I are staying! We were expecting to, since we both just barely got here. In fact, nobody in our district of 6 elders changed. It's awesome, because we've just become brothers. There are so many perks to being a missionary!

Unfortunately, I got pretty sick this week. Apparently there's this virus going around, and let me tell ya, it's no fun. We weren't able to get a whole lot done this week, because it just drains all the energy out of the body. But we worked as hard as we could! 

We're finding a good amount of people to teach! We're loving the work now. We have a baptism planned for this Saturday! 2 actually. Hopefully all goes well. It may have to be postponed 1 or 2 more weeks, but it should be soon! They're two 20 year-old girls. Their desire to be baptized is so cool to see! They truly love this gospel and want to follow it for the rest of their lives. 

I would just like to send my love to Elder Amai. He just finished his mission in December, and went home to New Zealand. Last week he passed away in a car accident. 
If you'd like to see the article about him on LDS Newsroom, click on the attached .pdf file. (website)
If you'd like to see a video about him, click here: 
I'm gonna miss you bro. KALOUGATA TIKO.

For a spiritual thought, I'd just like to touch on the importance of the Holy Ghost. It's so crucial that we strive to live worthy of its companionship everyday! Repent every single day so that you can have it's presence! How blessed we are to have the comfort of one the members of the Godhead in our every day lives.

I love you guys so much! Thanks for following my emails each week! I hope all is well! Until next week, keep on keepin' on!
Au lomani kemuni!


-Elder Jaxson Jeremy Miller

A ward activity 




Sis. Drove (recently baptized) 
Bro. Tukana











My comp E. Tupe up higher, and E. Kumar. We cross the river about once a week

{Jax- apparently pointing out the sleeping fellow}

Eel. I've eaten that! It tastes good!


My District. We have fun. 




Beach P day
The beach got ruined by a flood


Goofball

TOUR OF OUR FLAT:
Main room. My bed is on the left, we study at the table
Little hallway to kitchen. Bathroom and shower on the right


Kitchen


View from kitchen looking to my bed



No comments:

Post a Comment