Sunday, February 26, 2017

NAVATAUYABA - Week 9

Finally the Sickness is gone!
Bula vinaka everyone!
Haha, as you can see by the heading, I'm finally feeling better! It's been a good 2 weeks of battling with sickness. But I'm feeling great today! Funny story... It turns out that I got scabies on top of the virus I had been battling. Before now I didn't even know what scabies was. Haha. It's not super fun. But thankfully I'm cured! Time to refocus on the missionary work!

Unfortunately my battle with sickness really limited our ability to proselyte this week, so not too much to report on there. But we had zone conference! It was awesome. We finally adopted the worldwide missionary changes. Well, lots of them. Some were vetoed by our Mission President... But it's still pretty exciting! I'm actually most excited for the shift in what's called our Key Indicators. Each week we have to report our Key Indicators for that week. Before, that included our number of lessons, progressing investigators, etc. But they reduced it from 9 to 4! I like it. The Brethren picked 4 that we are to focus on. I'm way excited to see how the work's going to change.

Other than that, not much to tell! I'm excited for P-day today, we got a hold of a cool frisbee, so you know we're going to be playing some Ultimate frisbee. My companion and I are still having a blast, getting along well. Oh yeah, he's WAY good at football by the way. If you got some free time and want to watch some of his highlights, here you are.

Anyways, that's about it! Thanks for tuning in again! Just know that I'm doing great! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, it keeps me going! Missions are the BEST! I hope all is well! keep on keepin' on!!
Au lomani kemuni!


-Elder Jaxson Jeremy Miller

My comp. E. Tupe
My District at Zone Conference



No comments:

Post a Comment