Monday, March 6, 2017

NAVATAUYABA - Week 10


Workin', Slippin' and a Slidin'
Bula Vinaka Everyone!
It's been another week! It was a super average week for us. Really not much to report! Fortunately, there was no sickness involved! I'm glad that that is all officially over, so we can just focus on the good ol' missionary work! 

Like I said, it was a really average week. Nothing crazy to tell! It's been raining like CRAZY. Sooo muddy. So don't even ASK if I've slipped and fallen straight into the mud.... because I definitely have. Haha. We've been working hard, trying to find the people that want to come closer to Jesus Christ! We've found a few good potentials that we're excited for! 

For a spiritual thought, I've actually been reading the Old Testament lately. There are some awesome stories in there! From Elisha sending 2 bears after some punk teenagers to King David just conquering EVERY battle he fights... It's interesting! Haha. My spiritual thought is just to remind you all of the power of the scriptures. If you make it a point to study from the scriptures every day, the power of the spirit will fill your life. I promise! 

Alright, that's about it for this week! Thanks for tuning in! I love you all! Keep on keepin' on!
Au lomani kemuni!


-Elder Jaxson Jeremy Miller

The Chapel



Brother Sivo,  a recently returned RM from the Philippines 

No comments:

Post a Comment