Monday, October 5, 2015

LOL - Change of plans (again)

The Home Stretch (HA, get it?)

Well the plans have changed once again. Because of logistical reasons, I am now set to leave this coming Saturday, the 10th. I will fly from here to Pheonix, from Pheonix to LA, then from LA to Fiji. I will arrive in Fiji on Monday at 6 AM their time. 

Despite another setback, I'm stoked to finally get out there! It's definitely hard just sitting here and waiting, but then again, how many missionaries get to have their mom as their companion? I will for sure make the most of the time I have with my family here. All I have left to say is this: Satan better be ready because once I finally get out there he won't know what hit him. 
Au lomani kemuni!

-Elder Jaxson Jeremy Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment