Sunday, October 4, 2015

Home - Week 2


Ni sa bula!

Well, I'm headed to Fiji!! (finally) The Doctor cleared me 3 days ago and the Church office has given me a departure date for this Tuesday, the 6th of October (in 2 days). My parents will take me to the airport and I will fly from here to LA, and then from LA straight to Fiji. A 14-hour flight. The time has come!

The last 2.5 weeks that I've had here at home have been such a blessing for me. I spent some much needed time with my family recovering from the surgery. I even got the chance to go to St. George and just be with my family there! Holy cow did I recover so fast and so well. I am completely better and am told that there is only a 1 in a million chance of there being any residual effects such as an infection. I feel so good!!

I love this gospel so much. My testimony of the truth of this work has grown IMMENSELY in the short couple months that I've been a missionary. It makes me so happy! 

I love you all and can't wait to get out there and finally just get to work. Keep working hard and having fun!!
Au Lomani kemuni sara ga!

-Elder Jaxson Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment