Tuesday, November 8, 2016

KADAVU - Week 17


It's Freezing Cold Here! Wait. No it's not
Bula Vinaka!
Hey everyone! Sorry I wasn't able to email last week. Remote island, 3rd world country probs. I'm doing great though! Haha. Happy and healthy!

This week was a pretty busy one! We've been doing all we can to find more people to teach, and it's been leading us to find some pretty interesting people.... You would be surprised how many families have told us straight up that they don't want to be together forever.... Goodness gracious. Haha. But it's going pretty good! We're doing all we can, and that's all that matters.

I'm learning so much about Polynesian culture! I LOVE it. I've learned some songs on guitar in Fijian. I've also even learned the Haka (that scary yelling dance that the Rugby teams do)! I will forever love the islands in the south pacific!

*Now I would just like to tell you about a man that means a lot to me. His name is Kenneth Cope. I consider him a very close friend and an example to me. He is a very talented musician, and uses his talent for good. If you have 2 and a half minutes to spare, please, click on this link:


Please consider donating to this project. Any donation would help immensely. I know that this musical will bless you in your life. I listen to his music everyday and I know that Kenneth is living the life that he preaches (through music). Thank you!

I love you all! Thanks for all you do! Until next week, keep on keeping on!
Au lomani kemuni!

-Elder Jaxson Jeremy Miller

This is Kenneth Cope and Elder Miller! Kenneth Cope is an amazing man and blessing lives! Please help him in his quest in bringing "Son of Man" the musical, to all the world!! 























Elder Miller said this was on at a members house.  Meanwhile:  {dad, mom, brother} at the game!












No comments:

Post a Comment