Monday, January 16, 2017

NAVATAUYABA - Week 3

Rain, Rain, come back please
Bula Vinaka!
Haha, last week I was wishing for the rain to go away and OH BOY did I get what I asked for. Haha, it did. This week was SCORCHING hot. But it was a great week anyways!

As I said last week, we've been doing a LOT of door-to-door tracting. We have a goal to hit EVERY SINGLE HOUSE in all the villages close by. It's going pretty good! We have 6 people with a baptismal date!! And 3 more have said yes to baptism, we just haven't set up a date yet. We are truly seeing miracles in this area as we are working our hardest and being exactly obedient. It's so fun too! There's truly nothing more rewarding than seeing an investigator choked up with emotion when telling their testimony. I love this gospel!

It feels so good to be back on the main island! Haha. I missed the interaction with other missionaries. I've already made some good friends in this new zone and district! #bestmissionintheworld

So I want to tell you about Bro. Save. He is an old man that is very crippled from his time as a soldier. He was just recently baptized, like 3 weeks ago. His faith is amazing. He can't do much for himself, so we help him a lot. For service last week we just went and cleaned up his house, and gave him a shower. (btw, I'm not really gonna touch on how awkward that was....) Every Sunday morning we walk a 1/2 hour walk to his house, shower him, dress him, and then a car comes to pick us up and take us to church. His desire to come to church is astounding. He can barely move! May we all have that same thirst to hear the word of God.

Thanks for all of your love and well-wishes! I hope all is well! I love you all! Keep on keepin' on!

-Elder Jaxson Jeremy Miller
There was a massive flood a few weeks ago. See if you can see where the water level is...


Service project at Bro. Save's house

Brother Save




Don't worry, I have since cut my hair





ME and my companion Elder Tupe

Email shop


No comments:

Post a Comment