Sunday, June 25, 2017

SUVA - Week 8

More Sheep in the Fold!
Bula Vinaka Everyone!
Well, it's been yet another week! Unfortunately it's ANOTHER super busy day today, so I only have a few minutes! I'll update what I can!

We had another baptism this past weekend!! It was 2 woman, Finau and Siteri. They are amazing converts!! They have some of the strongest testimonies I've ever heard from a convert. They both know without a doubt that this is true. It makes me so happy to see people doing exactly what our Father in Heaven wants for them! It warms the soul. This is such an amazing work we're engaged in. I love being a missionary!

About some other people we're teaching: We're also teaching a part-member family where all of the children are baptized, active members, but the parents haven't joined the church yet. One day as we were visiting with them, they turned to each other, looked back at us, and said: "We've decided that it's time for us both to be baptized." We were so stoked!! I LOVE teaching families. Especially when we know that after their baptisms, the entire family can be sealed together in the Temple! The light and purity of this message is so real. How could it not be true??

Anyways, that's about it for the week! Not much exciting has happened lately. Just finishing as hard as I can all the way to the end! I love you all! Keep on keepin' on!
Au lomani kemuni!


-Elder Jaxson Jeremy Miller
























No comments:

Post a Comment